Countless of Israeli youth have been affected by the war. From those murdered and wounded to those abducted and those who survived. Tens of thousands have been evacuated, are under rocket threats or simply out of school, their daily routines disrupted.
Join us for a zoom call on Thursday, November 2, at 12:00 p.m. NY time/ 7:00 p.m. Israel time. Supporting youth during the war in Israel (one hour; the speakers will be announced before the call):
With dedicated professional staff members and thousands of volunteers, the Community Centers in Israel are addressing all these needs in a myriad of ways. During the call, we will hear first hand reports on: - Helping youth at risk.
- Working with youth in the Arab sector.
- Mobilizing youth to support the community.
- Youth connections among global JCCs as a source for endurance.
JCC Global is raising $50,000 above budget to support the war efforts of the The Israel Association of Community Centers and the Israel and the Israel Federation of Community Centers Please donate to help several initiatives:
- Helping youth at risk among the evacuees.
- Providing a mobile Art Mobil in memory of Livnat Kutz of blessed memory, who worked at the Community Center of Sha’r Hanegev and was brutally murdered with her husband and three children in Kfar Aza.
- Offering psychological support to children and youth and helping seniors in Ashkelon.
- Connecting JCCs from around the world with their peers in Israel for moral and actual support through JCC Global..
To donate, please click on the button below: (for a USA tax exemption donation, please make sure to click on the first button, JCC Global USA, Inc.)
Illustration made by Israeli illustrator Shiri Harel